Anderson .Paak is gearing up to release a new album titled Ventura on April 12th. He gives fans his first single “King James”.
He will be hitting the road on his Best Teef In The Game Tour, which kicks off May 17th in Nashville, TN and runs through June 27th in San Francisco, CA. Also featuring performances by The Free Nationals, Thundercat, Noname, Earl Sweatshirt, Jessie Reyez, and Mac DeMarco.
For his promo run, he teams with Jameson Irish Whisky for the Love Thy Bar campaign, which urges viewers to support their local drinking establishment and responsibly enjoy a beverage with friends.
Vice President Paul Di Vito spoke about campaign with Billboard:
“To let you know we’re serious, Jameson is pledging up to $1 million towards our program to help consumers try Jameson and support their local neighborhood bars in America. Consumers will be able to engage with their communities and support their favorite bars with a drink offer from Jameson. This connection to local neighborhoods across the country is a big part of what has shaped Jameson into what it is today and it’s vital that we show our support and commitment to keeping these institutions of culture and community alive.”
01. Anderson .Paak – Come Home (Feat. André 3000)
02. Anderson .Paak – Make It Better (Feat. Smokey Robinson)
03. Anderson .Paak – Reachin’ 2 Much (Feat. Lalah Hathaway)
04. Anderson .Paak – Winners Circle
05. Anderson .Paak – Good Heels (Feat. Jazmine Sullivan)
06. Anderson .Paak – Yada Yada
07. Anderson .Paak – King James
08. Anderson .Paak – Chosen One (Feat. Sonyae Elise)
09. Anderson .Paak – Jet Black (Feat. Brandy)
10. Anderson .Paak – Twilight
11. Anderson .Paak – What Can We Do? (Feat. Nate Dogg)